Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 11 EOC: Final Evaluation

--> This is my second time with Mr. Pinto and I have to honestly say I do enjoy your teaching skills. I have said this before but you keep your class entertained. There does not seem to ever really be a dull moment in your class. You always seem to relate the lesson plans to something personal that keeps us all waiting for more. This quarter I had you for advertising as last quarter I had marketing. Before this class I kind of thought they were the same thing. However after just a few weeks of class I discover that they are two totally different things that just have to work good together to create a over all great campaign.  Through the use of  video media weather it was Mad Men, YouTube or even just simple pictures the point came across.  This quarter was a little harder for me to keep up with my tweets and blogs just due to the fact that I had a full time schedule with different classes everyday of the week verse last quarter with just two classes. I do have to say I enjoy more of the advertising side of things verse marketing because I get the feeling it’s a more hands and dealing with people.  For my final project I chose to use one of my favorite drinks which is Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink. I took an old classic and keep the packaging and font of the product the same just changed the way it has been advertised in the past. What I did was after reading and getting a good understanding of what I learn in class and from the chapters I think I came up with a good advertising campaign that is more up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment