Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 10 EOC: What makes a good campaign

What Makes a Good Campaign?

Viewers will notice it.

Each individual ad unit will grab the viewer's attention.

It is distinctive to the brand.

It differentiates the brand or group.

It is consistent with the brand voice.

The idea makes sense for the brand or group.

It endears the brand or group to the public.

It starts a dialogue between the brand and consumers.
To me my dialogue between brand and consumer is the fact that some of the drinks that my models well be consuming during the photo shoot we'll be chocolate martinies made from Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink itself. So it might be a little what the brand is use to for there wholesome look but I am trying to push the limits and bring them to a more modern feel to bust there sells.

Your core idea is elastic—you can create many ads based on the original theme.

It could run forever (almost).

It will surprise people.
I feel my ad well surprise people because I am going to do a photo shoot in an alternative bar durning and after one of our performances. So since Yoo-Hoo is such an American drink some people may not like the fact that the LGBT community is the models I have chosen for my campaign.

It will start a conversation in pop culture.
Once again for the above reason I do feel that it well start conversation with today's pop culture because of the fact that there is so much more of the LGBT community coming out now a days. Especially after the whole "It Gets Better" campaign to stop bulling, I feel excited to use my friends in the Las Vegas LGBT community as my models.


It strikes a chord in its target audience.

The core idea is flexible enough to work specifically and effectively across media.
Yes my idea is definitely flexible to work effectively with other medias because of the fact that I know a lot of personality in the LGBT community that are and have been on Logo's hit show RuPauls Drag race. So once my campaign hits the media of print I can then use my sources from the show to have them tweet, Facebook and even use in there YouTube videos to once again bring Yoo-Hoo up to date with a modern feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment